emergency-comment message

Subject: RE: [emergency-comment] Request added wording for Addresses

Actually it was a comment for CAP 1.2.  It would apply to all CAP Messages

Gary A. Ham
http://grandpaham.com
703-899-6241
Grandpa can do IT!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 8:32 AM
To: Gary Ham; emergency-comment@lists.oasis-open.org;
emergency-cap-profiles@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Gary,

I'm assuming that this is for the CAP-IPAWS Profile, so I am copying
that list with this message, and we can discuss it at tomorrow's
meeting.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Emergency Management TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: emergency-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org