emergency-comment message

Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] Minor error in Figure 1 CAP v1.2-os (01July 2010)

Dear Matthias,

> I just noticed that in Figure 1, the Document Object Model on page 12,
> the "MIME Type (mimeType)" should be in boldface since it has been
> declared as mandatory (in revision 2009-09-17).

Thank you for submitting your comment regarding CAP 1.2.  The Technical Committee has already identified this error, it was correct in earlier versions, and determined it occurred as part of a mixup in transferring documents.  It is a minor error with no immediate impacts and if the opportunity arises it will be corrected in a future errata.

Thanks again for your submission and if you find any other errors, or have any other comments to submit regarding CAP, please send these in as well.  Oh and I'm sure the Adoption TC would love to hear about any projects in Germany, if you have any details to share it'd be great to hear how CAP is being used.

--
Jacob Westfall <jake@jpw.biz>