emergency-comment message

Subject: Fwd: Comment resolution logs

Forwarding no comment statement to comment list.Â

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rexbroo <rexb@starbourne.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: Comment resolution logs
To: elysajones@yahoo.com, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>, "emergency@lists.oasis-open.org" <emergency@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Chet, Elysa, EM TC members,

I included the TC email list with this message so that a record is created with a url that can be cited to make this message publicly available through the EM TC mailing list. This can be used as a Comment Resolution log to verify that the EM TC Comment email list received no comments on the 15-day public reviews for Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Hospital AVailability Exchange (HAVE) v2.0 and Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) Version 1.1 that closed August 31, 2018.

Therefore, we had no reason to create a separate formal Comment Resolution Log.

Regards,
Rex Brooks
Emergency Management Technical Committee Secretary