emergency-comment message

Subject: Specification: Multiple values in CAP Element Audience <audience>

Dear members of OASIS Emergency Management TC,

for a specification on using CAP in MoWaS, we want to allow multiple values to be specified for the CAP Element Audience <audience>.

We did not find a specification for that.

What form of specification of values do you recommend?

For example, a space-separated name of each intended audience: <audience>Pupil Testuser<audience>?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regrads

Frank Pohl

mecom Medien-Communikations-Gesellschaft mbH
Mittelweg 143, D 20148 Hamburg , Germany

Tel:   +49 40 4113-32808

Fax:  +49 40 44191952

Web:
http://www.mecom.de

Register court: Hamburg, HRB 43177

Managing directors: Barbara Bliefert, Norbert Schmidt-Banasch

If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender of this e-mail accordingly.