emergency-gis message

Subject: Re: [emergency] Kent State Symbology Study

This is actually an excellent report. I have cross posted it with the
GIS SC.

Eliot/Bill: I recommend we attempt to contact Dr. Dymon
(udymon@kent.edu) and see if he can speak at one of your con calls. In
conjunction, we should try and ascertain the status of the work at FEMA,
if they received this paper, and get their thoughts/direction. The goal
would be to specify where we (the EM TC) plans to draw its symbology
from, even if it is in a working draft state.

Thoughts?

Allen

--
R. Allen Wyke