emergency-gis message

Subject: RE: Draft Symbol Requirements document

All -

This is as far as I got on the requirements document. A couple of TBD's left to do but plenty to discuss on Tuesday. The contents of this document will be the primary topic of discussion for our Tuesday teleconference. After our review on Tuesday, I will update with your comments and finish the TBDs. I will then post to the GIS SC web site and expose the document to the rest of the EM TC.

Cheers

Carl

PS: My first attempt at using the OASIS template :-)

2003 12 Sept EM Symbology Requirements Draft.doc