emergency-gis message

Subject: RE: Conference call for 11-18-2003

I have returned from India. A bit frazzled but ready to jump back in. I had no email access for 3 days!

There will be a conference call for the GIS-SC. It will be at the usual time. We will discuss the general call to the TC regarding ebXML and Z39.50. We will also continue discussions on schemas for Emergency Symbology.

Does anyone know the status of the FGDC symbology now that the short review period by the State of Maryland is over?

Regards

Carl