emergency-gis message

Subject: RE: Conference call tomorrow

All -

Given that we have not had a "real" teleconference in a month, I think that it is time to dial-in once again and:

1. Catch up on general news, status, items of interest
2. Talk about what to do next
3. Update from me on the Emergency Symbology Management interoperability initiative that the OGC recently announced. Would like to brainstorm on how we can leverage this work with the OASIS framework.

Cheers

Carl