emergency-gis message

Subject: Federal Geospatial Community of Practice

Hi Folks, and Carl in particular,

In case you were not aware of it, there is a federal Geospatial
Enterprise Architecture Community of Practice Working Group under the
CIO Council.

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GeoSpatialCommunityofPractice

You can also find the most recent  Geospatial Profile below. We are
invited to comment

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CurrentGeospatialProfileDraft

In addition, in a separate, but related collaborative work
environment vitually identical to the federal interagency community
at colab.cim3.net, I have set up a collaborative workspace
environment for an as yet relatively undefined "Emergency Management"
community on the Humanmarkup.org, Inc. workspace

http://humanml.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EmergencyManagement

I invite all members and observers of this TC to visit, and create
their own account in this workspace, and as we move forward, we can
use it for various purposes, which I hope will be self-organizing for
activities beyond what is appropriate on the TC wiki for such things
as collaborative projects, pilots and prototype development and
testing.

Ciao,
Rex
--