emergency-gis message

Subject: My Bad! Re: [emergency-gis] Reminder: Meeting Today

Hi Carl,

Nah! I can't believe I did this! I had the time as 12:00 p.m. not
11:30 a.m., so I shot myself in the foot this time. Darn it!
Eventually I will get this right.

Anyway, I'm using the examples from the EDXL-RM Specification in the
sample implementation I'm building as a base for an on-going open
source project. So I was going to mention that as one example that
shows a round-trip of messages using geo-oasis if I can get some help
with putting together some collateral site incidents such as floods
and mudslides in the Innisfail, Australia area to extend the examples
from the Spec. The existing examples don't show geo-oasis values.
They only show CIQ xal Address values.

Cheers,
Rex