emergency-gis message

Subject: EDXL-DE-2.0-v02-GIS-IssuesList_ModsInProgress.xls

I have updated the GIS related EDXL-DE 2.0 issues on a separate (attached) issues list for easier sharing, discussion, and coordination between the IF SC and the GIS SC. Column K has the consolidated notes from both sub-committees. I have noted where the issue is not likely to be address by the OGC Geo-OASIS Where 2009 schema and therefore should be handled by the IF and GIS sub-comities.

-hans

EDXL-DE-2.0-v02-GIS-IssuesList_ModsInProgress.xls