emergency-have message

Subject: Groups - DRAFT - HAVE 2.1.5 (6?) uploaded

Submitter's message
Applied changes per 01MAY2012 meeting:
1. Migrated HAVE 1.0 items over (e.g. EOCStatus, EOCPlan, MorgueCapacity). Simple copy of original (HAVE 1.0) items.
2. Attempted to create Health Network (group of facilities that is doing the reporting). Aborted in the mid-level "Organization" element and went with Facility structure that allows reference to a Parent Facility (using ID and IDREF).

See comments with "DARRELL" throughout. They are used to delineate changes and in some cases points of discussion/questions.

I am moving on to seeing what I can do to support HAVE 1.0 Service types yet allow for a user-extensible taxonomy to be used.

cheers,

Darrell

-- Darrell O'Donnell
Document Name: DRAFT - HAVE 2.1.5 (6?)

Description
early DRAFT - comments with "DARRELL" are intended to be destroyed next
revision - either by incorporating or by dealing with issue/question
discussed.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Darrell O'Donnell