emergency-have message

Subject: HAVE call today 4pm

Folks - I'm looking forward to hearing from you in our 4pm call today. As an update I have received a blank template from the OASIS TC Admin team. The template is largely just formatting so there is a lot of detail to fill out. I have attached it here and look forward to discussing it.

Hopefully Brian will be able to make it and discuss a few things related to defaults and extensions that he has been working on in other EM TC/SC efforts (TEP and RIM largely).

cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell O'Donnell, P.Eng.