emergency-have message

Subject: Jury Duty Summons Strikes--Sorry

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I have to go back in to court again tomorrow to complete standing for posibe jury duty. I'm not on the jury yet, but I'll moss tomorrow's meeting. Pease take good notes. I really hate to miss this, but I don't even know that I will make it through tomorrow's session. A lot of the potential jurors are very iffy on the issues and I expect a lot dismissal, so I may yet get caught. However, if I do get chosen, it's supposed to be a short trial--only a week.

Sorry
Rex

--
Rex Brooks