emergency-have message

Subject: Penultimate version of the spec doc

I've done a pass through, closing all issues I could after double checking that the corrections were made, or making them if required. The Word doc attached can be viewed in Final or Final Show Markup modes under the tracking section of the menu ribbon for Review. AS far as I know, all that remains to be done is for the changes to be accepted so that we have a clean final version without Markup. That requires the ability to upload a "Commit", which I don't have the permissions for. I do have some questions for Chet about what TC Admin expects from us since I haven't finished off a spec as one of the editors in a long time.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks