emergency-have message

Subject: Fwd: Re: Adding FreeTextType, AlternateTexctType and LimitedString to edxl-ct-v1.0-wd07 doesn't validate in XMLSpy

Hi Darrell, HAVE SC listers,

I wanted to let you know that Jeff solved the enigma I laid at your feet last week, and we're on track to be able to keep pace with the changes to EDXL-HAVE-v2.0 in terms of having the correct version of edxl-ct.-v1.0.xsd available for the final zipped package of HAVE for last roundup.

Thanks for your help over this rather tortuous process.

Cheers,
Rex

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 11:31:12 -0700
From: Jeff Waters <jeffrywaters@gmail.com>
To: rexb@starbourne.com

Hi, Rex:

  I was able to validate the attached file in Oxygen by making three changes.  Basically when referencing the LimitedString as a type, e.g. type="LimitedString", it needs to be prefaced with a namespace prefix, e.g. type="ct:LimitedString".  I made two of these changes, lines 70 and 85, and then also added "ct:" in front of the AlternateTextType on line 75, and that seemed to work.  It validated in Oxygen.

  I did try to validate all the other files and ran into only one issue:
edxl-ext-v1.0.xsd didn't validate due to a bad import.  It's trying to go up and directory and find a file that isn't there.

  Hope this helps!

--Jeff