emergency-if message

Subject: RE: [emergency-if] Fwd: [EDXL] "Wrapper" update from Monday 8/23 call

Rex is correct in stating that the proposed wrapper from Art is a work
in progress that will be brought before the IF SC as a starting point
for consideration. There is no doubt more work needs to be done but at
least it is a stake in the ground. Please do not feel that because Art's
wrapper will be tested in an exercise that it becomes the de facto
standard to be "rubber stamped" by the IF SC. The IF SC will perform due
diligence to produce a standard that is inclusive, relevant, and correct
for current technology.
Any questions to the direction and purpose of the IF SC?

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720