emergency-if message

Subject: Fwd: Re: IF SC Meeting

Hi Folks,

I am forwarding this to the IF-SC and TC lists to make sure everyone
knows we are having an IF-SC meeting today at 11:30 a.m. EDT before
the TC call on the same number as the TC call. Tom sent out the
agenda this morning, so you can check your email for it and download
it. It also has the same call-info that Elysa sent below.

Regards,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks