emergency-if message

Subject: Re: [emergency-if] Phone number for today's IF SC meeting

Hopefully this confusion will go away now that we have a FEMA provider of the 800# instead of having to try and find one for each meeting or use "free" (NOT) conference.com.  Thank you all for your patience.  It has been 3 years since we have had a consistent toll free number to use.  This should help us in our work and coordination.  Sorry again for the confusion. Elysa