emergency-if message

Subject: EDXL-DE-Call For Comments

Hi Everyone,

I have uploaded a document titled Draft-EDXL-DE-CallForComments. I have
also attached it to this message for handy access. It is based on the
CAP Call for Comment that we issued last year. Additionally I am copying
it below the horizontal rule.

We would like to finalize it, approve it at our next SC meeting and,
hopefully, pass it to the full TC for approval immediately following our
next meeting.

Cheers,
Rex

11-12-2009 Draft EDXL-DE Call For Comments

EDXL-DE has been an OASIS Standard since May 2006. As a result, we are
beginning to receive feedback from implementation experience, especially
regarding requirements for enhanced EDXL-DE abilities, clarification of
certain elements, and new use cases.

Therefore, in order to document a consistent set of requirements for
potential enhancement or extensions to EDXL-DE, we are seeking your
input and suggestions based on your experience implementing and using
EDXL-DE. These could be use cases, requirements for new elements,
enhancement to existing elements and so forth. This information will be
collated and then used as the basis for discussion and consensus on
possible changes and enhancements to EDXL-DE and potentially also to the
EDXL family of standards.

Comments may be submitted to the TC by any person through the use of he
OASIS TC Comment Facility which can be located via the button marked
"Send A Comment" at the top of the  TC page, or directly at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=emergency.

Submitted comments (for this work as well as other works of that TC) are
publicly archived and can be viewed at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-comment/. All comments
submitted to OASIS are subject to the OASIS Feedback License, which
ensures that the feedback you provide carries the same obligations at
least as the obligations of the TC members.

Thank you for your help and consideration.

Regards

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO