emergency-if message

Subject: RE: [emergency-if] EDXL-DE 2.0 schema changes proposed at TCIP F2F meeting

Hans

I believe locCodeUN was to allow for a user defined valueName and values consistent with CAP. You may recall I was making the case for FIPS and Canadian SGC use.

Cheers,

Doug Allport

Executive Director

Canadian Association for Public Alerting and Notification (CAPAN)

Doug.Allport@CAPAN.ca

(613) 271-1040 Tel

(613) 294-4425 Blackberry

www.CAPAN.ca