emergency-if message

Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: [emergency-rim] RE: [emergency-if] RE: [emergency-rim] Questions & Observations #1: Don's IF SC Use Cases

Not to mention the TEP interoperability work going on this month. De
wrapping - multiple applications. And (of course since it is me
writing this) the expanded capability of dm-open 2.0 when it comes
availabe.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2010, at 7:08 PM, "Lee Tincher" <ltincher@evotecinc.com>
wrote:

> Don,
>
> I respectfully disagree on one point in this...not only does DNDO
> use the DE
> for virtually every message exchange - I personally have it as the
> main
> focus of our commercial product that does a whole lot more than
> point to
> point exchanges...I even use it to carry multiple CAP messages as
> payloads
> for routing distribution down the pipe...it carries HAVE and SiTRep
> reports
> as well as Justice defined NIEM IEP's...I rely heavily on it as do
> all of
> the recipient and "re-distributors" that use our product....
>
> Thanks,
> Lee
>
> The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to think, than
> what to
> think - rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for
> ourselves, than to load the memory with thoughts of other men.  ~Bill
> Beattie

>>> 5. Since the purpose of the URN/URI is to identify the referenced