emergency-if message

Subject: Re: [emergency-if] Groups - EDXL-DE 2.0 Issues List (EDXL-DE-2.0-IssuesList_v1.0.0.xls) uploaded

Thanks Don, Everyone,

Glad you had the conversation. If I don't talk to you sooner, I will see
you at the face-to-face. As if it could have been predicted, I have
already picked up interesting things to share, like SPARQL 1.1 update.
It probably won't become official until end of year, but the work in the
rim will use some of it. it will be on my laptop, so I can share it.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks