emergency-if message

Subject: I will attend via phone

Title: I will attend via phone

All;

The Delta flight to Washington DC had mechanical problems.  Delta was unsure if they could get me to DC and this would have meant flying in on Monday.  With the funding issues still unresolved, I have decided to try to attend via phone.  This is not Ideal but I have no control over Delta and funding.

Dave