emergency-if message

Subject: Apologies: Will Miss Today's Meetings

Hi Everyone,

I have a remote NCOIC presentation to give today, on Human Views in
MoDAF, DoDAF and NATO's Network Enabled Capabilities
specifications/systems, so I will miss all of today's TC and SC calls.
This presentation is composed of five presenters, of which I'm third,
and requires I attend the entire event since I may want or need to
include details or answers to previous portions of the show and there
will be some kind of give and take as well as Q and A at the wrap-up
with the group to whom we are presenting. Just FYI, that group is the
Wargaming, Experimentation, Test & Evaluation Directorate of TRADOC, the
US Army Training and Doctrine Command. Unfortunately, this session is
scheduled for 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EDT, though it will probably go
through end of day Eastern Time.

I will have to read the meeting notes to catch up, but if there is
anything I need to be aware of before next week and the week after,
please let me know.

Have a good set of meetings following up on last week's face-to-face.

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks