emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - EDXL-DE_Spec_v2.0-v04-ModsInProgress (EDXL-DE_Spec_v2.0-v04-ModsInProgress.doc) uploaded

This document contains a version 4 of the draft DE 2.0 specification which
contains edits implementing the resolution of the specified issues
contained in the version 4 of the DE 2.0 Issues List, see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-if/download.php/39162/EDXL-DE-2.0-v04-IssuesList_ModsInProgress.xls.
 All of the basic edits color-coded grey in the issues spreadsheet have
been made in the draft.  The easiest way to review the changes is to work
from the spreadsheet, note the resolution (column "I") and the edit to fix
(column "E") and then check the draft spec for that element of the data
dictionary. The schema has not yet been edited. We'll approve or modify as
many of these edits as possible at our next IF meeting. Thanks.

 -- Jeff Waters

The document named EDXL-DE_Spec_v2.0-v04-ModsInProgress
(EDXL-DE_Spec_v2.0-v04-ModsInProgress.doc) has been submitted by Jeff
Waters to the EM Infrastructure Framework SC document repository.

Document Description:
This document contains a version 4 of the draft DE 2.0 specification which
contains edits implementing the resolution of the specified issues
contained in the version 4 of the DE 2.0 Issues List, see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-if/download.php/39162/EDXL-DE-2.0-v04-IssuesList_ModsInProgress.xls.
 All of the basic edits color-coded grey in the issues spreadsheet have
been made in the draft.  The easiest way to review the changes is to work
from the spreadsheet, note the resolution (column "I") and the
edit to fix (column "E") and then check the draft spec for that
element of the data dictionary. The schema has not yet been edited.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=39163

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39163/EDXL-DE_Spec_v2.0-v04-ModsInProgress.doc