emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - EDXL-DE-2.0-v08-IssuesList_ModsInProgress.xls (EDXL-DE-2.0-v08-IssuesList_ModsInProgress.xls) uploaded

Here is the latest DE 2.0 issues spreadsheet with the status color-coded in
column E, for your consideration. Green means the edits have been approved,
grey means edits have been made and red indicates more discussion needed to
resolve. We'll start with Issue #34 next Tuesday. Thanks.

 -- Jeff Waters

The document named EDXL-DE-2.0-v08-IssuesList_ModsInProgress.xls
(EDXL-DE-2.0-v08-IssuesList_ModsInProgress.xls) has been submitted by Jeff
Waters to the EM Infrastructure Framework SC document repository.

Document Description:
Version 8 of the DE 2.0 Issues List spreadsheet where the status of the
edits to the draft specification are tracked and color-coded to show
status. Currently, we're on Item 34 of approximately 49 issues, which
leaves roughly 15 edits left to review and we cover about 7 per meeting so
in another couple weeks we'll have most of the issue edits approved.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=39690

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39690/EDXL-DE-2.0-v08-IssuesList_ModsInProgress.xls