emergency-if message

Subject: RE: [emergency-if] Groups - de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd(de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd) uploaded

Cell: 703-595-9375
dmcgarry@mitre.org

-----Original Message-----
From: jeff.waters@navy.mil [mailto:jeff.waters@navy.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:09 AM
To: emergency-if@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-if] Groups - de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd
(de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd) uploaded

A rough draft DE 2.0 schema for discussion purposes.

 -- Jeff Waters

The document named de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd (de_ver_2.0_WithXLinks.xsd) has
been submitted by Jeff Waters to the EM Infrastructure Framework SC document
repository.

Document Description:
This schema is just a draft concept for a reorganized DE 2.0. It's also in the
zip file with examples that I uploaded a moment ago, but I've uploaded it here
separately for those not interested in the whole zip file of schemas with the
examples. The main benefit of sharing this rough schema is to be able to
discuss some of the aspects surrounding the inclusion of xlinks and also the
reorganization and modularization of the schema along the lines inspired by
Jacob.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=40367

Download Document: