emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - edxl-ct-v1.0-wd01-JW-1.odt (edxl-ct-v1.0-wd01-JW-1.odt) uploaded

Here is an initial rough of the common types data dictionary components for
your consideration. Thanks.

 -- Jeff Waters

The document named edxl-ct-v1.0-wd01-JW-1.odt (edxl-ct-v1.0-wd01-JW-1.odt)
has been submitted by Jeff Waters to the EM Infrastructure Framework SC
document repository.

Document Description:
This is an initial rough draft of the EDXL Common Types Version 1.0. The
section fleshed out is Section 3, the data dictionary components for each
of the types. Werner Joerg is the official editor, but I've posted this
initial draft for those who are interested in working this in our upcoming
IF, Messages and Notifications, and RIM meetings.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41291

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41291/edxl-ct-v1.0-wd01-JW-1.odt