emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - DE_2.0_schema_ver05_HAVE_Examples.zip (DE_2.0_schema_ver05_HAVE_Examples.zip) uploaded

This zip file shows the DE using the new common types and new CIQ profile.
A few issues were encountered, which we can discuss at today's
Infrastructure Framework meeting.
Issues to consider:
(1) An xlink schema is included in the CIQ profile, but it only contains
the basic xlink types. Additional xlink components utilized in DE and the
gml georss profile were in a schema called xlinks.xsd, but the validation
was complaining about certain elements (like href) defined twice. So I
modified xlinks.xsd to eliminate the elements already contained in the CIQ
xlink schema, I included that schema into xlinks.xsd, and renamed the
xlinks.xsd to xlink_additional.xsd.  I then needed to use this
xlink_additional.xsd schema in the DE, but also in the gmlgeorss profile
schema.
(2) We changed the namespaces of all the CIQ schema, which may raise some
issues regarding reuse by those who expect CIQ components to utilize the
CIQ namespaces.
(3) Although the HAVE schema was used here to support the examples which
include HAVE messages as payloads in the DE, the HAVE schema was modified
to import the new CIQ profile and its new namespaces.
(4) Is gml's georss profile sufficient for our needs, or should we wait for
SimpleFeatures profile?

Thanks.

--Jeff

 -- Jeff Waters

The document named DE_2.0_schema_ver05_HAVE_Examples.zip
(DE_2.0_schema_ver05_HAVE_Examples.zip) has been submitted by Jeff Waters
to the EM Infrastructure Framework SC document repository.

Document Description:
This zip file is a redo of a previous version, updated to use the common
types and CIQ profile. This one contains a latest version of the DE 2.0
schema (de_2_ver05.xsd) which uses the new Common Types schema
(edxl-ct-v1.0-wd03.xsd) as well as the new CIQ Profile schema (in subfolder
edxl-ciq-v1.0-wd02_Schemas) and the new namespaces. As with previous
versions, this zip contains all the schema needed to compile the two XML
examples which utilize Hospital Availability (HAVE) payloads. One example
uses the DE wrapper elements and the other uses SOAP for a wrapper and
shows an example of an xlink to associate the DE descriptor from the SOAP
header with the DE content in the SOAP body.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42075

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42075/DE_2.0_schema_ver05_HAVE_Examples.zip