emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - DRAFT-10-11-11-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
Please review these minutes of the October 11th, 2011 meeting of the Emergency Management Infrastructure Framework Subcommittee for approval at our next meeting, subject to any specified changes. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: DRAFT-10-11-11-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.doc

Description
Here are the minutes for the October 11th, 2011 meeting of the Emergency
Management Infrastructure Framework Subcommittee. A this meeting, the
members discussed the following topics:

1. TOPIC: Do we need a content object id and reference to link content
objects? (Answer: No. The xlink attributes were added to the DE 2.0
draft schema several months back to handle linking of content objects in a
more standardized and flexible manner.)

2. TOPIC: Are there any substantive changes remaining for the DE 2.0?
(Answer: No. The changes now being made are cleanup of the specification
text and data dictionary components to ensure readability, accuracy and
compliance with the schema.)

3. TOPIC: Are we ready to proceed with a recommendation to the EM TC that
the current draft of the DE 2.0 specification, with any remaining cleanup
changes, proceed to committee specification draft and public review?
(Answer: Yes. A motion was passed. ?We approve the EDXL DE 2.0 draft WD03
to the TC for approval, with specified changes making it WD04, and move
forward for a committee specification draft status and public review?.)