emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - edxl-de-v2.0-cswd06.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
Please download and review the contents of this zip file which contains the latest Working Draft 06 of the DE 2.0 specification, examples, schema and supporting schema. We'll vote to promote this package to the EM TC at our next IF meeting, subject to any specified changes. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: edxl-de-v2.0-cswd06.zip

Description
The latest zip file containing Working Draft 06 of the Distribution Element
2.0 specification, schema and examples.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Jeff Waters