emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - DRAFT-08-28-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee-2.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Please review these minutes from the August 28th, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework Subcommittee for approval at our next meeting. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: DRAFT-08-28-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee-2.odt

Description
At the August 28th, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework
Subcommittee, the members discussed the following topic:

TOPIC: The following motion was passed advancing the DE 2.0 Working Draft
09 to the Emergency Management Technical Committee as a committee draft:

Rex: ?I move to vote the EDXL-DE-2.0 under the zip
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-if/download.php/46733/edxl-de-v2.0-wd09.zip
to committee draft status and out to the TC for approval as a committee
draft.?