emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - DRAFT-09-25-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee-2.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Please review these minutes from the September 25th, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework Subcommittee for approval at our next meeting, subject to any specified changes. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: DRAFT-09-25-12-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee-2.odt

Description
At the brief September 25th, 2012 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework
Subcommittee, the members discussed the following topics:

1. TOPIC: What are the next steps for advancing our DE 2.0 WD09 to initial
public review? (Answer: Once the EM TC minutes are approved, containing the
motion from last time to advance the WD09 zip to initial public review,
then, as noted afterwards at the EM TC meeting, Jeff can fill out the web
forms to request OASIS staff to prepare a Committee Specification Draft and
advance it to public review.)
2. TOPIC: When would be a good time to follow up on our conversation
regarding the ?Layers? extension concept? (Answer: Let's see if we can get
folks together at the next RIM meeting on Oct 4.)
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Jeff Waters
Group: EM Infrastructure Framework SC