emergency-if message

Subject: Groups - DRAFT-06-04-13-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Please review these minutes of our June 4th, 2013 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework subcommittee for approval at our next opportunity. Thanks.
-- Jeff Waters
Document Name: DRAFT-06-04-13-Minutes-IF-Subcommittee.odt

Description
At the June 4th, 2013 meeting of the Infrastructure Framework Subcommittee,
the members discussed the following topic:

1. TOPIC Should we advance the current DE 2.0 draft for a 15-day public
review? (Answer: Yes. The following motion was passed: ?I move that that
we approve and recommend to the EM TC for advancement for a 15-day public
review the DE 2.0 zip
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-if/download.php/49304/edxl-de-v2.0-csprd03_withExtensions2.zip
which supports community extensions.?)