emergency-ms message

Subject: Nominations for Steering Committee close today

Friends,

Please consider your position on the Emergency Member Section (MS).  Would joining the Steering Committee for this group be right for you?  Our MS is aligned with the Emergency Management TC  and the Emergency Adoption TC.   We meet once a month for about an hour or less; review the work of the aligned TCs, deal with any budget/finance issues and bring other relevant information regarding emergency standards to the discussion, etc.  This is the group that manages the small funds we have for adoption.  This group also has the opportunity to seek additional funds to further our work.  Let me know if you are interested and willing to be nominated for the StC  Nominations close today.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss this opportunity, you can reach me at 256-694-8702 or at elysajones@yahoo.com.

Best regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair

OASIS EM-TC