Subject: Re CAP Workshop at PPW Conference

Team -

Well, I guess it was inevitable.  So the focus I had in mind... after
an introduction and overview... was on a review of some of the
nomenclature issues from a practitioner/end-user point of view.
Might be a good chance to get some useful perspectives.  Anyone have
any suggestions on how we might proceed?

Obviously it would be nice if we had at least our draft Requirements
ready to go by then (two weeks and a fraction) so we could present
and validate that bit.

Thanks!

- Art