Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] About cap:event_cat

Have you put any thought on creating a generic mechanism, so that each
of these options (well, 1 - 3 anyway) are nothing more than use cases of
that mechanism? In short, give it a voice box and allow the
implementor's to decide what language they want that voice box to speak.
Birds of a feather flock together, so the concerns of fragmenting the
space might not been too bad.

Just a chip in the table, to see if it sticks - Allen