Subject: Re: NEMA Review of Interoperability Standards

Jamie - when reviewing and commenting on CAP, the forum for this
discussion is the Notification and Messaging Subcommittee Public Comment
list at OASIS. To help get you started, the best thing to do is go to
the Subcommittee site and click on the Documents link. As a side note,
we are about to post a new version, although a content mirror of the
0.9a1 Draft, so it would be wise to check back at the end of the week.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=emergency-msg

After you have read through the document, you can send comments to
emergency-msg-comment@lists.oasis-open.org. Members of our committee
working on this standard will then be able to review your comments and
respond where necessary.

We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your interest in
our efforts!

Allen

--
R. Allen Wyke