Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] ICS 201 Data Dictionary

That looks really great!  Attached I've suggested a mild refactoring
of the object model, mostly just hoping to clarify how some of the
multiplicities might assemble in the XML document.  (I didn't
cross-check this carefully with the data dictionary so there may be a
few incongruities... for the moment I was more concerned with syntax
than semantics.)

Talk to you all tomorrow!

- Art

ISO201_acb_refactor_8-25.ppt