Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] [Fwd: CAP Test Scenarios]

Blue292 has set up an FTP site dedicated for your posting of XML files
of CAP-formatted messages (incoming messages).  The FTP site is also
available for you to access XML files of CAP-formatted messages that
were initiated within the Blue292's Blue EM software (outgoing
messages).

To post your CAP-formatted messages (incoming), you can access the FTP
server as follows:

IP Address:	64.244.25.110
Login:	cap
Password:	capblue292
Directory:	incoming

To access CAP-formatted messages initiated within Blue292 software
(outgoing), you can access the FTP server as follows:

IP Address:	64.244.25.110
Login:	cap
Password:	capblue292
Directory:	outgoing

We appreciate if those who signed up for the simple reference plan could
post some CAP messages on this FTP site so we can proceed with the
required testing.

Walid

Walid M Ramadan
Blue292