Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Updated ICS 201 Data Dictionary

Just a couple nits to pick:

(1) Your "camelCase" is a bit unsteady. You should have an
uppercase character following the number "201" within your
compound names.

(2) The term "boolean" is not one of the "representation"
class types. I believe you would want to use "Indicator",
which has this definition in the ISO BSR:

   A two value attribute indicating a condition such as
   on/off; true/false; yes/no; 0/1; zero or non zero; etc.

(3) Personally, I find names such as "resEta" to be very
cryptic. I would expand "res" to "resource" throughout
(and "prep" to "prepared"; "posn" to "position", ...).
I would also change "Eta" to "Expected" in this case
("resEta" would then become "resourceExpected").

(4) I think there are some "CAP leftovers" in your
text. For instance, I don't see an "<info>" group
in ics201 but there are references to such.

Eliot