Subject: RE: RE: [emergency-msg] [Fwd: CAP Test Scenarios]

Attached is a screen shot of Crisis System regarding CAP messages.

Fred.

-----Original Message-----
From: emtc@nc.rr.com [mailto:emtc@nc.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 15:19
To: Fred Simonet
Cc: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Actually, we need a little more information if you do not mind. Can you
please provide something like Walid
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-msg/200309/msg00021.html
) that details out what you are displaying? That is the only way to make
sure we have maintained the "intent" of the message.

Thanx - Allen