Subject: Updated ICS 201 DD & DOM

See attached. I have attempted to fold in all comments from the last 2 regular conf calls and the 10/10 working group. Thanks again to Art and Walid for their detailed comments.

Note that there is one correction to the minutes I sent out earlier:

Walid's comment number 5:

In the data dictionary, the "objective" is designated as "optional", but in the object model, it is showing "1..n" multiplicity.  Are these two inconsistent?

The previously distributed minutes showed the response was:

Object model to be changed to 0..n.

After reviewing my notes from previous meetings. The response should be:

Objective in the Data Dictionary to be changed to "required". This was the consensus of the group when this element had been discussed previously.

Thanks,

David

******************************
David Hall