Subject: Today's meeting

Hi Folks,

I am having a scheduling conflict, since I have a meeting at 10 am
Pacific Time, so I will only be able to attend the first part of our
meeting. If it is short, that won't be a problem, but if we discover
a lot of fertile ground to plow, I will have to bow out early.

This is a bit of a shame since the whole world of registry concerns
is a hot topic right now.

Ciao,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com