Subject: SC Meeting today

Title: SC Meeting today
Hi Folks,

We have a subcommittee meeting scheduled for today. It is scheduled for 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

Dialin: 877.302.3764
Passcode: 5565345

I apologize. I have not had time to work up an agenda. For the start of summer vacation season, it's been rather busy. We have no shortage of topics, however. OASIS still has not set up the CAP dev lists, at least as far as I know, but I will be on the call, and carry on as best I can.

Ciao,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309