Subject: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Title: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting
Hi Folks,

I actually got an agenda out, and I posted it as a modification to the meeting so you will get that message as well as this one, but I thought I would make doubly sure you receive it. So here it is:

Agenda for 9/14/04
Old Business:
1. Review Implementer's Guide for moving forward, develop timeline.

2. Review impact of NPRM re: www.cdt.org/digi_tele/20040809fcc.pdf and/or www.cdt.org/digi_tele/20040310fccnprm.pdf

3. Review EDXL including documents submitted by Art http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-msg/200408/msg00001.html and Garym (I uploaded it to the Resources folder in EM-MSG Documents pages.

4. Review idea of implementing prioritization of Emergency Messages through a Registry, pub/sub eventing model.

New Business:

I'd be a bit suprised if we got all the way through it, but I've been wrong before.

Ciao,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309