Subject: Tomorrow's Meeting

Hi Folks,

We have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow,. and unless I remember
incorrectly Rob mentioned that he was going to try to get in touch
with ESRI to see if we can get a relatively inexpensive subdomain
website where GIS-based CAP implementations could be showcased. We
also have the upcoming interop demo to consider and all of that plays
into the implementer's guide as well. However, the main thing for
this particular message is to get an idea of whether we might be
having some implementers on the call to discuss the implementer's
guide?

I will put together an agenda based on what infor is forthcoming...

Ciao,
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309