Subject: Review of CAP Issue #3

ISSUE: 3 - Uppercase text in examples

use of all uppercase text in the current example of a weather message.

PROPOSED CHANGE:  The commenter suggests we convert the weather text
from its original, all-caps form, to an upper/lower case format.

DISCUSSION: While the commenter's point is well taken in general, it
seems to be beyond both our scope and our power to control how
originators will punctuate or capitalize their message texts.  In
fact, the current example might actually be beneficial if it reminds
implementers not to make unwarranted assumptions about the format of
free-text fields.  Whether or not this example is changes would have
no impact on existing implementations.

RECOMMENDATION:  Retain the weather example in the all-caps format.