Subject: Ready to vote CAP 1.1 out of subcommittee?

Friends -

If you haven't already, I hope you'll take a few minutes over the
weekend to review the CAP 1.1 draft, which is online at:

<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/10772/CAP_1.1-draft_12-21-04.doc>

My hope is that we can vote it out of subcommittee on Tuesday's call,
in order to advance it to review at the full TC level as quickly as
possible.  If anyone has any major concerns, perhaps we can discuss
them by email prior to the call.

Thanks!

- Art